This essay Followings are the requirements in Lab class: has a total of 244 words and 1 pages.
Followings are the requirements in Lab class:
- You must have the hard copies of the content of experiments, theory of uncertainty by printing out the electronic versions once received them. You must bring them with you to all lab classes.
- All of you must be present at the Lab in time as shown in Lab list.
- You will do 2 experiments in each Lab class. You have to investigate the content of experiments that you will do at home in advance. Your preparation must be demonstrated in a handwriting summary showing the theoretical background and experimental procedures. You will be asked to show it when the instructors at check-in process. In case you don't have those papers you would not be allowed to enter the lab.
- For the first Lab class, the group's order would be corresponding to the experiment's ones. e.g.: G1 will do the experiment 1 &2 "Measurement of basic length" and "Verification of conservation of momentum and kinetics energy using air track" ; G2 will do the experiment "Verification of conservation of momentum and kinetics energy using air track" and "Moment of inertia of the rigid bodies", and so on.
- You are required to make the lab report yourself under the guidance of the instructors at lab. You must complete the lab reports in advance at home and give them to the instructors in the next lab class (usually in a duration of one week).
Topics Related to Followings are the requirements in Lab class: